Fri, Mar 01|
The Foreshadows of the Messiah
We are going to be like detectives exploring God’s Word to come to a clear picture and greater understanding of the Lord and of what the future holds.
Time & Location
Mar 01, 2024, 5:00 PM PST – Mar 03, 2024, 12:00 PM PST
Calabasas, 26801 Dorothy Dr, Calabasas, CA 91302, USA
About the event
Save the Date: March 1-3, 2024 at the Salvation Army in Calabasas.
Hebrews 10:7 states, 'Behold, I have come— In the volume of the book it is written of Me (Hebrews 10:7) This is a quote from the Old Testament Psalms 40:7 which is a foreshadow of the Messiah.
Shadows are very interesting. A shadow is formed when a figure is in the path of the light. A foreshadow, is a prefigured or a representation of something beforehand. Foreshadows are a map to the future. They are clues that when put together one can see the truth more clearly. So, we are going to be like detectives exploring God’s Word to come to a clear picture and greater understanding of the Lord and of what the future holds.
We will look at the foreshadows of the Jewish feast and festivals, the foreshadows seen in different biblical characters, Joseph alone has around 24 of them. We will look at what the prophets tell us about the foreshadows of Jesus’ 2nd coming.
We too are a foreshadow of Jesus. Remember a shadow is cast by something standing in the path of light. We are standing in the light of Christ, does the world see the image of Christ in us?
It is going to be a marvelous time of revelation, please join us.
Prices: Private Room: $375.00 each person
Two to a Room: 325.00 each person
Three or Four to a Room: $275.00 each person
- Large rooms
- Comfortable bedding
- Private bathroom with shower and tub.
- Air conditioning/heating
- Private room key
- Beautiful views of the Malibu Hills
- Easy Access to elevator or stairs
- Rooms are in the same building as the conference center
- Friday night is potluck style in our private conference room
- Saturday Dining Hall: breakfast, lunch, and dinner included
- Sunday Dining Hall: breakfast included
- We encourage you to bring a snack for our conference room snack table
- Refreshments: barista coffee machine for lattes etc. tea, hot cocoa, and water.
- Comfortable seating
- Air conditioning/heat
- Free-time space
- Contemporary features: sound, TV displays, speaking microphone
- Saturday free time: games, hiking, crafts, devotional time, feel free to spend time anywhere in the camp at various cute relaxation spots
- Visit the camp store
- Campfire pit
Foreshadow of Messiah Retreat
March 1-3, 2024 again at the Salvation Army in Calabasas. Meals and room included!From $275.00 to $375.00